Tuesday, July 26, 2011

TUESDAY? MORE LIKE HAIKUSDAY!

Many moons ago, I promised that if I got 10 followers I would write all of them haikus.

They say good things come to those who wait. I don't know if that's true. But I DO know that terrible poetry is about to come to my 10 patient followers.

Hey LAURA GRIFFITH!
Your profile pic's a poodle
which I think is neat!

Hello, CHRISSY KINCH!
I don't actually know you.
But thanks for reading!

What up NIQUELLE ORR?
I haven't seen you in months.
We should totes hang out.

COLLEEN MCCARTHY
Sometimes you say words funny
'cause you're from Boston.

KIMBERLY GRIFFITH
Stop teachin at the pre-school.
Those kids are mad wack!

Hey there, JOANNA
Here are seven syllables
And here are five more!

KAYLA QUINN? HOLLA!
I miss the Kardashians.
Let's fix the TV!

ABIGAIL CORNELL?
Aw gross, I hate that loser.
EL OH EL JAY KAY!

Yo! CARA FRIEDMAN?
More like Cara Fried- DA-MAN
Because you da man!

Sup, AMY KATTAN?
For tweeting about this blog
you get 2 HAIKUS!

So AMY KATTAN
Enjoy this bonus haiku!
Everyone's jealous.

Oh, BARBARA GOSSIN?
Your request for a haiku has been DENIED.
Ya gotta be a follower. Butthead.

Thanks guys, for being followers!
And you're welcome for the haikus.
















2 comments: