Tuesday, May 10, 2011

THE JOURNEY BEGINS

I've spent the past 4 years livin' the dream... I was a college student. I got to sleep in on weekdays, drink more than was reasonable, and occasionally eat pizza for 3 meals a day. Even better, I was a FILM MAJOR! I got to watch movies, play around with cameras, and dress up in silly costumes for class credit! One time I even got to write a paper about the Jackass trilogy! The icing on the cake: I went to school in New York City! Concrete Jungle where dreams are made of! For the past 4 years, there was nothing I couldn't do!

And now... it's over. I'm broke. I have no marketable skills. I have to move back in with my parents in Cranston, Rhode Island. My mission: make enough money to move back to New York and eventually make the big time. But before I can do that... I need to grow up and get a job.




No comments:

Post a Comment